Lydia is a member of the following professional organizations and abides by their Ethical Codes and Rules of Conduct:
- FPSC – Financial Planning Standards Council
- CIEPS – Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies
- CICEA – Canadian Institute of Certified Executor Advisor
Lydia has been in the financial services business since 1988. She enjoys working as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional, as it enables her to work with people and help them realize their retirement dreams.
Having completed her studies with the Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning, Lydia possesses a unique understanding of the issues facing today’s seniors. Lydia’s main goal will be to listen to you to determine which financial solutions are right for your specific needs.
With her expertise in retirement planning, income planning, estate planning, and portfolio design, Lydia has the tools to design a custom plan that works – and that you’ll be comfortable with.
Lydia is dedicated to providing you with:
- A lifetime partnership for your financial planning needs
- Independent advice and solutions tailored to your personal retirement needs
- Peace of mind, knowing that an experienced professional is looking after your investments
- Regular communication to ensure you’re on track to meeting your financial goals