Kirk is a member of the following professional organizations and abides by their Ethical Codes and Rules of Conduct:
- FPSC – Financial Planning Standards Council
- FPA – Financial Planning Association
- Advocis – Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- CICEA – Canadian Institute of Certified Executor Advisor
Kirk has been in the financial services business since 1972.
As evidence of his commitment to professional development, Kirk has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional, Chartered Life Underwriter, and Chartered Financial Consultant designations.
He enjoys the challenge of designing individualized solutions to help each of his clients meet their financial objectives. Kirk regularly conducts seminars on financial planning for large organizations and is often quoted in the financial media.
Kirk is also the author of “Retire Right – The Practical Guide to RRIFs, Annuities and Planning”.
As your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional, Kirk’s main goal will be to keep you involved in the development of your financial plan, every step of the way.With his expertise in retirement planning, income planning, and portfolio design, Kirk has the tools to design a custom plan that works — and that you’ll be comfortable with.
Kirk is dedicated to providing you with:
- A lifetime partnership for your financial planning needs
- Independent advice and solutions tailored to your personal retirement needs
- Peace of mind, knowing an experienced professional is looking after your investments
- Regular communications to ensure you’re on track to meeting your financial goals