Paul is a member of the following professional organizations and abides by their Ethical Codes and Rules of Conduct:
- FPSC – Financial Planning Standards Council
- FPA – Financial Planning Association
- Advocis – Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- CALU – Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting
- CICEA – Canadian Institute of Certified Executor Advisor
Paul has been in the financial services business since 1976. As evidence of his commitment to professional development, Paul has earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional, Chartered Life Underwriter, and Chartered Financial Consultant designations. He enjoys the challenge of designing individualized solutions for each of his clients.
Paul has demonstrated his commitment to the financial services industry by acting as chair for CAIFA in 1994. He has demonstrated similar commitment to educating the investment public through his discussions of retirement planning in various media, including magazines, radio and television.
As your CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional, Paul’s main goal will be to help you enjoy your life more by worrying about your money less. With his expertise in retirement planning, income planning, estate planning, and portfolio design, he has the tools to design a custom plan that works — and that you’ll be comfortable with.Paul is dedicated to providing you with:
- A lifetime partnership for your financial planning needs
- Independent advice and solutions tailored to your personal retirement needs
- Peace of mind, knowing that an experienced professional is looking after your investments
- Regular communication to ensure you’re on track to meeting your financial goals